Saturday, September 22, 2007

Camping Follies Part2

 

I just had to start out with this picture.... It was truly just Little Dora trying to be cute but it seems to sum up the way this trip turned out... Here is another one...
 

I already explained how we have learned the limitations of a Chevy Uplander on good ole country roads. Those same country roads did give us a view like this one...
 

I really need to get Photoshop so that I can get rid of the big power lines going across the photo. However I must mention that those power lines buzzed like nothing I have heard before... but I digress. We ended back at camp where we decide to go Crawdad fishing. I will have to share those photos later because some of them are really cool in my biased opinion. When we got back and were cooking the crawdads up (of which I opted for the less mobile hot dogs instead) I proceeded to trip out of our camp trailer and twist my foot trying to take the brunt of the landing as I was carrying Bubba as well. We met the ground fast and hard and it was not a nice "howdy do" My ankle swelled up to the size of a nice grapefruit and I couldn't walk the rest of the trip. It ends up I have a severe double sprain which has caused much unwanted pain and beeeaauutifful marbling of purple, green, black, and yellow on my foot. We ended up having a nice trip besides all the afor mentioned (plus Bubba burning himself on a propane lamp) events. I did end up with a cool picture of my foot x-ray... they put them on CD's now. I can add that to my ever growing school supply list. But instead of sharing these uneventful pictures of my foot to you I will leave you with this one of Bubba and the soon to be lost bucket. Ain't he a cutie??
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: