Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ancient Civilization History Pockets and Sonlight

I have created a spreadsheet that combines Sonlight Core 1 studies with the Ancient Civilization History Pockets. If you want to see this book in person you can take a peak here: Where you can click and see every page in the book. You'll also want to take a journey around the site as Evan-Moor has a plethora of materials to enhance the homeschool journey. Now back to the schedule as I could easily get sidetracked on the other resources we are and/or want to use. I created this document while going through lesson by lesson and seeing what was assigned each day. It seems to be pretty popular on the Sonlight Forums so I am happy that it could bless other homeschool households.

 
Posted by Picasa


I am still new in blogger land so bare with me... You should be able to click on the image to see the file in full.

Have fun travelling back into Ancient Times. Bring your sunscreen because the sun gets mighty hot in Egypt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your hard work with us. This schedule will be wonderfully helpful with our SL 1 journey.

Chelle in NZ