Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Notebooks, Lapbooks, History Pockets Oh My....



Well this was an attempt to put this on the Sonlight Forums but it didn't work so I will post it here. These are History Pockets based on what we are working on in history and my attempt to add in some hands on Activities to our studies. We add other notebooking pages to our history pockets. We are also starting lapbooks this year for science. I will post pictures of those as they are completed. The pictures on the right are of Notebooking pages we have done for our Greece pocket. We are also starting lapbooks this year for science . I will post pictures of those as they are completed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those look great! Thanks for posting your link at Sonlight forums.

TeachingMom said...

Thank you! Glad you liked them!!!