Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My First Blog Post!

Well I am officially a blogger now! I have been contemplating whether or not to join the blogging community; concerned whether I truly have anything more to offer than what is already out there. I figure that if anything it can be a place I can share our walk with the Lord, a place I can think out loud, as well as share our adventures with loved ones that live apart from us. I don't have any preconceived notions on where this blog will go or the information I will include in it. I guess I will just roll with the punches and let it evolve on its own.

A bit about my family and I. We are a homeschooling family as mentioned in my profile. I feel truly blessed that I am on this God led journey, and I will post at another time how we decided to homeschool. We live in the desert southwest and right now are enjoying the bountiful rain God has been sending our way. I enjoy reading, crafting, researching, and lately playing board games with my dear children.

Come Monday our life will shift from watching the summer roll by and the monsoons roll in to the structure of school and the preparation of fall activities. I cannot believe summer vacation is over. Where did the time go? It seems I always look ahead and before I know it where I was looking is suddenly in my face staring right back at me. Maybe someday I will learn to not look so far beyond where God has put me - right here in the present.

No comments: